Shipping Information In the U.S.
Please consider the following when selecting a shipping address: most Radio Flyer products arrive in their original packaging (not a brown box).
Enter postal code:
*Please allow two extra business days for processing if shipping to Hawaii
Radio Flyer Accounts
Enjoy free ground shipping when you create an account on radioflyer.com. Account holders must be logged into their account to receive free shipping. Free shipping is valid only in the United States. Limit of three products per order. Free shipping is not valid on replacement parts, expedited shipping options, or orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, US Military or US Territory addresses. For orders that do not qualify for free shipping, the standard UPS shipping rate will apply. Individuals with an account will also receive email communication with exclusive offers. For more details regarding Radio Flyer Accounts, please see our Terms and Conditions. Click here to join or log in to your account.
Individuals without an account are responsible for all shipping charges.
You can estimate the delivery time using the shipping estimator at the top of this page or during the check-out process.
Please note the following:
- UPS Saturday delivery is currently not available
- Business days are Monday - Friday, excludes holidays
- We provide an estimated tax at checkout. Please note that the amounts displayed as estimated tax may fluctuate when your order is finalized and completed.
- Orders shipped to Hawaii and Alaska cannot be expedited and are not valid for free shipping.
- We ship toys and parts to US Military addresses and US Territory addresses. Please call customer service to place your order at 1-800-621-7613 Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm CST. These orders are not valid for free shipping.
- Inclement weather and unforeseen delivery circumstance can delay the delivery date.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
We are excited to announce Radio Flyer has committed to carbon neutral shipping for all products sold on radioflyer.com! Every time we ship our products they are transported via truck, rail, air or ocean. All of these modes of transportation burn some type of fuel or gasoline to run, and the burning of that oil/gasoline emits CO2 into the atmosphere. We are working with UPS to measure and track the total amount of CO2 released into the atmosphere as a result of shipping our products, and then we are purchasing “verified carbon offsets” equal to the amount of CO2 we emitted. So, if we emit 200 tons of CO2, we would buy carbon offsets equal to 200 tons – making the process “carbon neutral”.
There is no additional cost for customers. You simply get the added benefit of knowing that when we ship your online order, the final result is zero CO2 added to the atmosphere! Radio Flyer is committed to making the world a healthier place for new generations. As we look into the future, we want to see a place with more trees to play under and cleaner skies for our kids.