We’d love to hear your Radio Flyer story. Share your photo, video or written story today and you could win $300!
Our Chief Wagon Officer shares his thoughts about how Radio Flyer makes the world a better place.
Our Blog: Word on the Sidewalk
School’s out for summer! How do you and your little ones plan to spend the balmy days ahead? We’ve created a fun-filled summer challenge for your family to explore. Download the free summer checklist and let the summer fun begin!
- Roast marshmallows and tell stories around a campfire.
- Load up the kids in a wagon — picnic in tow — and head to a concert in the park.
- Make fast tracks for the beach, and take time to build a sandcastle.
- Create a fun bug habitat for lightning bugs using a mason jar filled with twigs, pieces of grass and a damp paper towel. Then, have children carefully catch bugs using a net, and seal the jar with breathable wire mesh.
- Have the kids make a map, “pack” and head out on a “road trip” in a perfectly sized Tesla Model S for Kids.
- Break out the ice cream maker and prepare your favorite flavor as a family. Then, serve it as part of an all-out sundae bar brimming with toppings, such as fresh strawberries, chocolate and caramel sauces, crumbled cookies, sprinkles and gummy bears.
- Spend an afternoon working in the garden together, using a kid-sized wheelbarrow to haul plants and soil.
- Draw a colorful sidewalk mural inspired by summer fun.
- Pitch a tent and enjoy a backyard camping adventure.
- Play Star Wars dress-up, complete with a sand-pocked Luke Skywalker’s Landspeeder.
- Lay out some blankets in the backyard and stargaze as a family. Who knows? You may even see a shooting star.
- Spend an afternoon at the park, zooming to and from in a scooter.
- Fill up some water balloons and have a blast.
- Gather the neighborhood kids at dusk for game of Ghost in the Graveyard.
- Fill the cooler with homemade sandwiches and cold drinks. Then, go for a hike and picnic lunch at your local state or national park. You can even use a folding wagon to haul your favorite items during the adventure!
- Blow bubbles, lots and lots of bubbles. Or consider investing in a bubble machine to fill the backyard with bubbles galore.
- Find a safe location to host a race, and have children bring their favorite ride, such as a trike, balance bike or scooter.
You can download this checklist of fun summer activities for free, while your family enjoys crossing off each adventure. We hope you have a great summer and can’t wait to hear about your summer fun! Don’t forget to share your adventures with us on social media with the hashtag #radioflyer.